Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm In Love

with this little boy! :)

On Tuesday I had my second biophysical ultrasound which he passed! :) I brought my grandmother along so she could see him on the screen. She has never been to an ultrasound. I asked the technician after she was finished if she wouldn't mind getting a glimpse of his face in 3D. She got me 4 amazing shots of our little man...





I LOVE having these done. It brings me some temporary reassurance & it lifts my spirits for a few days afterwards. I cannot stop staring at his little face. He definitely looks like my husband!

I keep falling more in love :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cutie! Those photos are amazing. I am totally asking for a 3D shot next time!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful gift! Photos are forever! So happy that you have these and can pull them out and show him later on:)

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful :)

Tina said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Christy said...

I love these pics! I know how you feel and love having them done, too. I never asked for them before but this time I always ask for them. Your little one is so precious and I am so excited for you to bring him home!

Mary said...

I didn't think it was that easy. I am definitely asking too. He looks so cute.

Lisette said...

Aww these are just adorable!!! He is a little cutie!

Check out my Etsy Shop!