Sunday, June 27, 2010

Janessa's Story

When Janessa's one year anniversary was approaching I decided to update her video that tells her story. I had put the original one together only weeks after she had passed. It came out nice but after doing so many for other families through Every Life Has A Story, I got a tad better at creating them. I also wanted to add in some of the pictures we had acquired over the last year. It came together so nicely. We showed it during her memorial service.

For those who watched the full service video you have already seen the new version. I understand not everyone can sit for an hour to watch the service in its entirety. I have been breaking the video down into parts. Below is Janessa's life story.

CLICK PAUSE ON THE MUSIC PLAYER BEFORE PRESSING PLAY ON THE VIDEO




To watch other videos from the service click the links below
Full Video  Butterfly Release   Vocal Performances   My Words at Her Service

No comments:

Check out my Etsy Shop!