Monday, March 22, 2010

Perfectly Put

Over the weekend I came across a great article on The Compassionate Friends Network about why a grieving mom chose to write through her pain. You can read it HERE. It explains so many of the same reasons I chose & continue to choose to write this blog. A good read.

I also watched a video they made called After A Child Dies. Family members who have experienced this loss firsthand share thoughts and insights of the grief journey & how the child’s death has affected their lives. It is so incredibly accurate. I cried through the entire clip because they were all my thoughts being expressed for me. My husband watched it & expressed to me how true the video is. This video clip could possibly bring so much understanding to the grief of burying your child. Most importantly it can bring BETTER understanding to those close to us. Please take a few minutes & watch & then pass it on.



1 comment:

Mary said...

Thank you for sharing this. We will be on this journey for the rest of our lives and it is so hard. Glad we can find places and people to share this journey.

Check out my Etsy Shop!